Hi, I’m Sungpil. I received my M.D and Ph.D. in Molecular Cell Biology and Genetics from Pusan National University, Korea. My doctoral thesis was on Comprehensive Flow Cytometric Immunophenotyping of Peripheral Blood and Cerebrospinal Fluid Cells in Patients with Neuroimmunological Diseases. I enjoy studying medicine, and am especially interested in new drug development. I am also enjoying developing software and building products that make data analysis more appealing, accessible, and efficient. I release most of my work as open source software under my GitHub profile. I’m always looking to learn from and collaborate with new people, so feel free to contact me via twitter (@shanmdphd) or email (pil.han AT gmail.com).
Bookdown gitbooks I write
- https://memoir.netlify.com/ Pathway to the physician-scientist
- Modeling and Simulation을 이용한 Special population에서의 약물 인허가 현황과 관련규정
Softwares I love
R packages I love
- Immunology, Neuroimmunology(multiple sclerosis)
- Drug development, Clinical Trial
- Data science, Big Data, Visualization (ggplot2)
- Programming (RStudio, LaTeX, SQL, git)
- Statistics (R, SAS, ANOVA, regression, PCA, time series)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.